Dear customer, if you’re reading this section is because sadly, you have probably changed your mind about your product.
It would mean a great deal to us if you could give us some feedback about your experience with us, this way we can continue to improve our products and services for you and hope you can give us another chance to impress you in the future.
To start a return please follow the steps below:
1. Send our email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number
2. Input the "Return" in the subject section
3. Please provide the picture of our products
Our agent will contact and help you whthin 2 business days.
we will send you the returns address after your return has been reviewed and approved. Please understand that we cannot be held responsible for items sent to the wrong address.
Before sending the goods back to us, please take note of the following considerations:
• Goods must be unused, in resalable condition, in its original condition and packaged appropriately. We may require a proof of purchase.
• Returns will be processed within 3 working days upon receipt in our returns office.
• Please ensure you post the goods back to us within 30-calendar days from the date of receipt. We are a small independent brand and receiving the goods in a timely manner is crucial to our business.
• Kindly note that customers are responsible for return postage costs and duties (sorry about that.. we are working to change this in the future).
• All goods returned to us must comply with the terms and conditions, as well as the returns procedure; otherwise we reserve the right to return the item/s back to you at your own expense.
• When issuing a refund, please allow a minimum of 5 working days for the money to be issued back into your account from our refund notification date. Refunds are issued via original method of payment only.
• Customised items and promotional orders are non-refundable unless faulty.
• We strongly suggest you pack your return appropriately and use a tracking/signatory postage service, which has adequate insurance cover for the item/s that you are posting, as regrettably we cannot be held liable for any items that are lost or damaged in transit. Additionally, we recommend you keep a copy of your "proof of postage" if you decide to use a non-tracked service.
• We reserve the right to issue you a partial refund when the value of the item has been decreased for inadequate packaging or false claims.